Skip to the content
CREAMY SPICED HUMMUS
CREAMY SPICED HUMMUS CREAMY SPICED HUMMUS
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil or sesame tahini
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 (5.3 oz.) cup Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Whole wheat pita chips, carrots, cucumber slices and red pepper strips
- In a food processor, blend garbanzos, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper flakes to a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and stir in yogurt and parsley until blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hummus with whole wheat pita chips and vegetables.