Skip to the content
MULTI-GRAIN PANCAKES MULTI-GRAIN PANCAKES
- 1 1/2 cups plain lowfat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Combine yogurt, milk, eggs, and 3 Tbsp. oil. Mix well. In another bowl, combine flours, oats, baking powder, and soda. Mix well. Gently fold wet ingredients into dry until moistened. Avoid overmixing.
- Lightly grease a nonstick skillet with remaining oil and heat on medium heat. Working in batches, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Cook until golden and bubbling (2–3 minutes), then turn and continue to cook 1 minute.
- Serve pancakes with warm maple syrup and fruit.