Skip to the content
CAESAR AVOCADO WRAPS
yields: 4 servings
- Caesar dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Silk® Unsweet Almondmilk
- 3 Tbsp. tahini paste
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove finely grated
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup cooked, cooled quinoa
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Whole wheat or spinach wraps
- PREPARE CAESAR DRESSING: Whisk all dressing ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the salad ingredients, mixing to combine.
- FILL THE WRAPS: Place one cup of salad mixture into wrap, pressing firmly to keep it together. Cut it into bite-sized pieces and serve.