Skip to the content
- 1 cup Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 lbs. white fish filets (such as red snapper, cod, haddock, or tilapia)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 8 8-inch corn tortillas*
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- *Hard corn taco shell can be used in place of tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine yogurt, green onions, cilantro, lime juice and zest, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Place fish on a baking sheet brushed with olive oil. Combine cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over both sides of fish filets. Bake at 425°F for 8- 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Break fish apart with a fork. Heat the tortillas according to package directions. Divide the fish evenly between the tortillas and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and crema. Serve immediately.