Skip to the content
- 1 1/2 cups Dannon® Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked
- 1 (3 1/3 lbs.) chicken cut into 8ths, or 8 chicken thighs
- In a bowl, combine yogurt with all the spices. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat 5-10 minutes (or preheat broiler). Place marinated chicken pieces on heated grill or broiler pan.
- Cook chicken 8-10 minutes per side, basting occasionally with juices. Serve chicken over jasmine rice sprinkled with cilantro.