Skip to the content
yields: 1-2 servings
- 16 oz. gluten-free pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup So Delicious® Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Take your favorite gluten-free pizza dough and stretch dough to a 12″ circle or oval and prick with a fork.
- Spread pizza sauce on your dough and sprinkle on So Delicious® Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds.
- Bake at 500° F for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is baked through and cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and basil leaves. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.