Skip to the content
CREAMY CASHEW CURRY
yields: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups Silk® Unsweet Cashewmilk
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews, plus additional for garnish
- 4 cups chopped veggies (cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, etc.)
- salt, to taste
- 2 cups rice, prepared according to directions on package
- Sauté onion, garlic & ginger in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and Silk®, mixing well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finely grind cashews in blender or food processor. Add to Silk® mixture along with veggies.
- Cover & simmer until veggies are tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Salt to taste. Serve over rice with additional cashews.