Skip to the content
SOUTHWEST QUINOA BOWL
SOUTHWEST QUINOA BOWL SOUTHWEST QUINOA BOWL
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups Silk® Organic Unsweet Soymilk
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. cumin
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan, add quinoa and Silk®. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium-low heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until Silk® is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add black beans, scallions and tomato to the quinoa.
- Mix in olive oil, cilantro, cumin and lime juice, stirring thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or store in fridge and serve cold.