Skip to the content
yields: 1 serving
- 3 Tbsp. Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ginger, grated
- 3 oz. rotisserie chicken breast, skin removed and shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red grapes, quartered
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, halved lengthwise (optional)
- Combine the yogurt, vinegar, honey, and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken, walnuts, and apple. Mix well. Gently stir in the grapes until just combined.
- OPTIONAL: Seed and scoop out some of the flesh from the cucumber halves using a rounded teaspoon or melon baller. Divide the chicken salad among the cucumber boats.