Skip to the content
CREAMY VEGETABLE SOUP
yields: 8 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Original Silk® Protein
- 2 15 oz. containers of beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 13.5 oz. container diced tomatoes
- 3 cups baby spinach
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, add olive oil, onion, celery and carrots.
- Cook over medium heat until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in seasoning and mushrooms, then stir in vegetable broth, Silk®, beans and tomatoes.
- Let simmer on low for 10 minutes, then add spinach and stir until wilted.